Mold Inspection and removal, water damage services, indoor air quality improvement, carpet cleaning, and many other services ensuring a safe, clean environment for your home or business.
With offices in Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC and Greenville, SC, BioTek Environmental, Inc. serves all of South Carolina, Western North Carolina and Eastern Georgia and specializes in:
- Mold and moisture investigation
- Mold removal and remediation
- Crawlspace Sealing and Dehumidification
- Moisture Control
- Antimicrobial technologies
- Indoor air quality
- Carpet Cleaning
- Water damage restoration
- Tile and Grout cleaning
- Infection control in homes for immunocompromised individuals
BioTek Environmental, Inc. employs EPA Registered and environmentally safe chemistries and has become an industry leader in providing indoor air quality and building science solutions. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most environmentally sound, technically advanced and cost-effective solutions in the market.
The BioTek Advantage – what sets us apart
- We guarantee our results - our BioStat-500 antimicrobial coating is EPA Registered, USDA Approved for food contact surfaces and is warranted for 30 years
- We carry full General Liability Insurance, Mold and Pollution Insurance, Workers Compensation and Vehicle insurance
- We are trained through the Indoor Air Quality Association and certified by the American Council for Accredited Certification
- Our technology is environmentally friendly, without the out-gassing or leaching of harmful pesticides or heavy metals often associated with other preventive technologies
- Both our company and our technology have proven track records
- We have earned an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureaus in the markets we serve.
Check us out on Angie’s List, Kudzu and with the Better Business Bureau to learn more about how we serve our customers.